Window screens are lovely for those Spring and Fall days here in Rhode Island. You get to open your windows let some fresh air in and keep the bugs out. Here are a few ways to keep screens clean.
1. On a weekly basis you can either take a cloth and wipe gently removing the dust. You can also use the soft end of the vacuum attachment and lightly vacuum the screens.
For deeper cleans:
1. Remove all screens (making sure you write down which screens go to which window).
2. Take 1 Tbsp of dishwashing soap and mix with warm water. Put solution in a spray bottle
3. With a hoes wet all the screens and then spray with the bottle. Let the soap settle for a few minutes
4. Using an old toothbrush, brush the corner and dirt build ups gently.
5. Take hoes and rinse both sides of the screens. Let them dry and put back.