Everyone has to clean their house at sometime, some more than others. Wouldn't it be nice to know a few tips and tricks that could possibly make cleaning faster and easier. I have a few tips and tricks below that just may help. Feel free to add your own.
- Cloudy drinking glass - wipe down glass with vinegar and water and it will be clear a when you bought it.
- Cutting boards - soak in a mixture of bleach and water for at least an hour and they will be like new.
- Dryer duct s- vacuum out both the dryer side and the house side of duct to get all left behind lint and dust. Also a safety measure for fires.
- Oil stains in garage - use Coca-Cola to remove stain
- Lamp shades - use lint roller to remove dust and debris easily and quickly