If you have ever had a favorite shirt ruined by underarm stains or ugly scuff on your patent leather heels, you have to check out these tips for correcting the error before you toss the item.
- Underarm stain - your favorite shirt can be salvaged with some lemons or baking soda. Use a mixture or lemon juice and water to rub on stain and rinse before washing, if stain is persistent then use a paste of baking soda and water to emove those tougher stains.
- Water stained leather boots - use a soft bristled tooth brush and vinegar to restore the look of the leather.
- Patent leather heels - scuff marks look terrible, simply use a cotton ball and petroleum jelly to fix
- Stuck zipper - petroleum jelly can also fix this issue.
- Red wine stain - combat the stain with white wine, pretreat the stain with white wine before laundering.