Spring is the best time of year to tackle your closet organization, This is a necessary chore that should be done once a year just to give a fresh look at your closet and to get rid of unused items.
- Clear - take everything out to see what you have.
- Clean - clean all surfaces like floors and shelving.
- Donate - anything that doesn't fit or you haven't worn all year needs to be donated.
- Hang - hang anything you can, color cordinate for easy find.
- Floor - this should be left for shoes or anything that can't fit on shelves.
While your cleaning your closet out, You've Got MAIDS Lakeland will have your house cleaned from top to bottom. Click below for your free estimate.