It’s time to clean one of the hardest working appliances in your home! Its quarterly deep cleaning is well over due. Gotta get up those spills and splatters, get rid of all the expired items, including spoiled fruits and vegetables. This holiday shopping season is upon us! Restocking the refrigerator is one of those shopping needs. We have many new recipes that we have been waiting to try all year long. This cleaning task has to be done. But, with having so much to do in preparation for family and friends where does one find the time? Give You’ve Got Maids a call; we'll help get you home in tip top shape for the holidays and all year long.
This cleaning has to be done in stages to insure order and an accurate inventory. The refrigerator and freezer are cleaned one after the other not simultaneously. This is to insure that the items in the freezer stay frozen.
Here is a list of items that you will be cleaning for his quarterly deep cleaning - Shelves, walls, drawers, seals, doors, handles, drip pan and coils. These items you will need and the reason why needed:
1. Trash container- to toss bad and expired items in
2. A list of your everyday items and your dinner feast items
3. Recipes - needed for taking inventory for items listed
4. Gloves- to clean with and to handle the spoiled fruits and vegetables
5. Bucket of soap and warm to hot water- needed to loosen the grime from sticky spills and splatters. Also wipe off the bottom of items before returning them to the refrigerator. Wash-down the exterior of the refrigerator.
6. A Clear Sink – to wash out the drawers and shelving (glass or other)
7. Vacuum- For coil in rear of refrigerator
8. Baking Soda- to maintain fresh smell
You’ve Got Maids of Virginia Beach can help with all yourappliance cleaning needs. Don’t have the time during this busiest of holiday seasons. We know you've got other important things to do. The big day is quickly approaching like a freight train. Just give Ryan a call 757.932.5326 or visit us on the web at VA.You’veGotMaids.com for all your house cleaning needs. Take a well-deserved break, check house cleaning off your list and leave it to the professionals at You’ve Got Maids of Virginia beach.