Let me begin by saying how nuch I love my dogs, but their hair is everywhere in my house. Everytime I sit down on the couch I get some on my clothing. It drives me crazy, but there are ways to controll the amount of pet hair you have in your home.
- Groom your animal regularly to prevent over-shedding.
- Furniture covers that can be taken off with ease and tossed into the wash.
- Microfiber furniture is easier to maintain.
- Use rubber gloves or a squeegee on carpet to pull up hair.
- Keep your pets off of furniture and in their own designated sleeping area.
For further assistance call 703-352-6243 and You've Got MAIDS Fairfax will have your home virtually pet hair free. Call today for a free house cleaning estimate.