Kitchen Cleaning 101
When you have guests visiting your home you, don't want them coming into a dirty kitchen with smelly trash and dirty counters. This is a room where food and drinks are prepared as well as the most popular social gathering room in the home. A few simple tips will ensure that everyone loves your kitchen.
- Trash- Empty on a regular basis to prevent lingering smells
- Counter tops- Get in the habit of wiping down everyday to prevent bacteria and stains from setting in.
- Disposal- Run often to prevent food particals from spoiling.
- Floors- Keep a tidy floor by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming daily.
- Appliances- Give a good wipe down often on the outside and once a month or when needed clean the insides.