Cleaning is a chore, don't mistake this fact. However much cleaning pains us it is a necessary chore in order to maintain a clean and healthy living environment. House cleaning doesn't have to be an all day affair on your weekends off. If done through light touch ups during the week, then cleaning can be a quick and relatively quick process.
- Wipe after use-counter tops, stove top, showers/tubs, sinks.
- Clutter needs to be placed in its correct spot
- Load dishwasher or wash dishes by hand after meals.
- Do a load of laundry when you have a full load.
- Take out the trash if full.
- Wash bed sheets
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Bathrooms from top to bottom
- Clearing out and wiping down inside and outside of refrigerator.
- Dusting blinds and ceiling fans
- Hand wipe baseboards
- Change out your air filters if needed
- Kitchen cabinets should be wiped down.
- Launder bedding.
Having list is one thing, but a list needs to be followed and possibly added to in order to insure all areas of the home are cleaned. The best way for this to occur is to hire You've Got MAIDS Milwaukee. Call 414-332-5326 today for a free house cleaning estimate.