Having fun while you clean can be a tough job, but not an impossible one. Most of us hate to clean or at the very least dread the weekend when most of the cleaning happens. What if you could have fun while your cleaning to help make it more tolerable. Try these ideas out next time you are cleaning your home.
- Dance - while your vacuuming or dusting why not break it down with a little free style dance moves.
- Music - you need music to go along with dancing. music also helps move you faster while jamming out to your favorite songs.
- Sing - while listening to your favorite song why not sing along. Or if you feel compelled sing on your own.
- Game - make cleaning into a game. Challenge others in your family to a race on who can clean the fastest. This really works well with children.
- TV - this doesn't work with all cleaning as you can become distracted, but if your folding laundry it works great.