When it comes to cleaning your house prior to guests arriving, there is no more important room to have cleaned than the guest bathrooms. The last thing you want is your guest grossed out by a dirty bathroom. Below are a list of things to make any bathroom guest ready.
- Toilet - clean every inch of the toilet all the way to the ground.
- Sink - clean sink bowl and faucets until they sparkle.
- Towel - have a clean towel for guest to wash hands and for after showering.
- Soap -both to wash hands in sink and soap/shampoo in shower just in case.
- Trash - empty the trash cans completely.
- Mirror - wipe down mirror
- Scents - have some scent sprays or plug ins for fresh smells.