Have you ever had those guests that call at the last minute and say they are on their way to your house right now, or have you been a work and invited co-workers or friends over at the last minute only to realize that your home isn't guest ready. Well I have a few tips or tricks that can fool your guests into to thinking your home is cleaner than it really is.
- Flip your couch cushions over, when guests leave flip them back so you are reserving one side just for when guests come.
- Have a second set of throw pillows for when guests come over so they look fresher.
- If windows are dirty then close drapes.
- Take magnets, notes, and other papers off the refridgerator.
- Use clean hand towels in the kitchen, or if stained fold the stain inward
- Light candles in the bathroom as candle light makes everything look good.
- Fluff up towels in bathroom or hang clean ones
If you have advance notice of guests coming or just want a cleaner home, call You've Got Maids, Scottsdale's finest maid service at 480-969-6243 for your free house cleaning estimate.