The Best Season
Spring is America's favorite season. After the gray skies and low temperatures of winter, Americans everywhere are embracing the early days of Spring with open arms. You too should get out there and carpe diem. Really, you should do anything but house cleaning. A clean home does lead to improved relaxation and better sleep, but you should use your well rested and relaxed state of being to get out and have more fun!
5 Spring Cleaning Activities
- Have a picnic at the park. The picnic is a past-time that needs to come back in common culture right away. Throw together some hoagies, snacks, and water and head out to a local park. Soak it in!
- Pick fruit. Depending on your area, fruit such as strawberry may start to bloom soon. There's something human about picking your food right out of the ground.
- Visit the Zoo. This is a great time of year to go to the zoo. The animals can feel spring is in the air, and they'll be happy as ever!
- Get out on the water in a new way. Try stand-up paddle-boarding, kayaking, rowing, or some other boating activity that's new to you.
- Take a hike. If you're lucky enough to live in an area with some good vistas with an accompanying trail, take to the hills and go for a good ole-fashioned hike!
Skip the Cleaning
A clean home is a great thing, but cleaning isn't the best use of your time. Outsource your home cleaning to You've Got Maids, America's Finest Cleaning Service™. Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you're sure to be happy with your new lifestyle.