Independent Survey Shows Franchise Owners Are Highly Satisfied with You've Got Maids Performance
Franchise Business Review, a national franchise market research firm that performs independent surveys of franchisee satisfaction, provides the only rankings of franchises based solely on actual franchisee satisfaction and performance. Franchise Business Review publishes its rankings of top franchises in it’s annual Guide to Today’s Top Franchises, as well as in special reports throughout the year that name the top franchises in specific sectors.
You've Got Maids was among 334 franchise brands, representing over 30,000 franchise owners, that participated in Franchise Business Review’s research, which was conducted between May 2015 and November 2016. You've Got Maids franchisees were surveyed on 33 benchmark questions in the areas of financial opportunity, training and support, leadership, operations and product development, core values (e.g., honesty and integrity of franchisor), general satisfaction, and the franchisee community. An additional 16 questions asked franchisees about their market area, demographics, business lifestyle, overall enjoyment running their franchise, and role in the franchisee community.
“Franchises that survey their franchisees realize that transparency and openness contributes to a trusting relationship,” says Eric Stites, CEO of Franchise Business Review. “Franchisee satisfaction ratings show you whether or not a franchise opportunity is really as good as it appears and fits your values and vision by providing insight into a system’s culture, training, leadership, financial outlook, franchisee community, and much more.”
Following are key findings on franchisees’ perceptions of franchising from Franchise Business Review’s overall research for it’s 2017 Top Franchises list.
- 89% enjoy operating their business
- 87% enjoy being part of their franchise
- 84% respect their franchisor
- 81% believe their franchisor acts with a high level of integrity
- 81% are satisfied with their franchise overall
- 89% would “do it again” knowing what they know today
- 88% are satisfied with their franchisor and the opportunity provided
- 81% would recommend their franchise brand to others
- 60% agree or strongly agree that their financial expectations are being met