Who Makes A Successful You’ve Got MAIDS Franchise Partner?
1. Someone who is results driven with a positive attitude
2. Someone who has the energy to start a business
3. Someone who will work hard to gain new clients and maintain repeat clients
4. Someone with excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Someone committed to providing the highest quality residential maid service in the country
6. Someone with vision and the determination to achieve stated goals
7. Someone with enough resources to hit the ground running
All of these traits help Franchise Partners succeed. Our Franchise Partners come from all walks of life, but they are all driven people who are willing to follow our system and what it takes to get new clients and turn them into repeat clients by providing superior cleaning services and excellent customer service at a fair price.
Does this sound like you? Are you looking for a career change? Ready to start working family friendly hours? Then let’s get the ball rolling by clicking on this link, submitting the requested information, and then we can discuss how you can utilize these skills in owning your own You’ve Got MAIDS home cleaning business.
We currently have opportunities to own a home cleaning franchise in some great locations in the following areas: Atlanta, GA; Washington D.C.; Boston, MA; Los Angeles, CA; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; New York, NY; Columbus, OH; Austin, TX; and Richmond, VA.