Safe and Natural Cleaning Processes
Your kitchen is meant to be a safe place, full of satisfying smells and delightful culinary sights. The amount of food that is prepared the area it can cause a haven for bacterial growth to exist if it is not properly taken care of. You might be tempted to blast it away with harsh cleaning products that eliminate everything in sight. But, before you do - stop and think about what happens when you breathe something that strong in. Do your own research! There is a multitude of harmful effects that can be attributed to using cleaning products that are not friendly to the environment. Here's the great news! You can avoid all of those by using natural ingredients that you likely already have in your home. You've Got Maids believes in creating a safe environment for your family to enjoy their time at home, and the using Eco-Friendly products ensures that we do so.
5 Eco Friendly Cleaning Products
There are a number of natural cleaning products that can be found within your kitchen pantry. If you cook with them, you know they are safe for your family to be around!
1. White Vinegar - Try this as cheap alternative to intense disinfectants! Not only does this naturally disinfectant the surfaces in your home, it also thoroughly deodorizes as well.
2. Lemon Juice - You can cut a lemon in half and use it scrub your wooding cutting boards. This prevents any damage on softer woods from coarse exfoliants. Lemon juice is also great at lightening up tiles, grout, or any other surface that has been darkened from grease, grime, and wear.
3. Baking Soda - Use this as a softer abrasive to remove any built up grime. It's not as intense as coarse salt, and it won't scratch any delicate surfaces. This naturally occurring cleaning agent is also a phenomenal deodorizer.
4. Olive Oil - This can be used to buff the surface of your stainless steel appliances, pans, and other surfaces. Just pour a little bit onto the surface and buff away with a clean cloth.
5. Coarse Salt - A few tablespoons of coarse salt is perfect for scouring your pans of any burnt on cooking material, especially if they are cast iron. Don't stop there, though! You can apply this directly on the stovetop with the help of a sponge, and scrub away any built up grease and grime. This even soaks up excess oil in the process.
Schedule a free estimate from You've Got Maids of Sugar Land, we'll come out and clean every one of the rooms in your house with our eco-friendly products and HEPA filtered vacuums. Click the link below!