How to Clean Your Kitchen with Baking Soda
Naturally fresh, with the added benefit of a thorough clean.
Baking soda is the often unrecognized cleaning powerhouse of your kitchen. If you're used to using harsh cleaning chemicals around your food prep areas, click through and check out How to Clean Your Kitchen with Baking Soda. You'll be impressed by how effective it is to use baking soda in their place.
- It will naturally neutralize acidic odors, as well as basic kitchen odors that invade your clean kitchen.
- You can use it to easily clean up any built up dirt and grease through dissolving in with just the easy application of water.
- Is a difficult stain causing your frustration? Baking soda will lift it right up for you with nearly zero effort.
We provide you with the processes that enable you to clean your kitchen naturally.
How to Use Ammonia to Clean Your Oven
Let's keep your culinary space crisp and clean.
Our ammonia based cleaning process will leave your oven completely free of all grease and grime. You know those oven cleaning products that are traditionally used to remove all the built up grease from years of use in mere seconds? Just think of what those do to your lungs after an accidental inhale. Stick to our natural methods, click How to Use Ammonia to Clean Your Oven to find out how using ammonia as a cleaning agent will allow your home environment to feel even healthier.
- Three effective, yet simple steps that allow you to enjoy your exceptionally clean oven.
- You'll just need two bowls, ammonia, and water and your favorite scrubbing pad.
- Follow along, and watch how your oven will sparkle!
We enable you to complete the hard tasks in an easy manner. Let us show you how to clean naturally.
How to Clean Calcium, Lime, and Rust Deposits Off of Your Faucet
We'll show you how to freshen up your faucet.
Calcium, Lime and Rust deposits need to be thoroughly taken care of before they have been allowed the time to build up into something unsightly. Click How to Clean Calcium, Lime, and Rust Deposits off of Your Faucet for our easy method to make them shine again. If you perform these steps as a practice of regular maintenance, your chrome and stainless steel will always be sparkling.
- Hard water can cause mineral build ups, follow our process to prevent them from sticking around!
- Keeping your cleaning process natural, vinegar and lemon juice will do all the work for you.
- Clean faucets = clean hands!
Keep the minerals where they belong, and follow our process towards a thoroughly clean kitchen.
How to Make Your Garbage Disposal Smell Great
Your kitchen wants to smell like fresh lemons.
Follow this cleaning process closely, and you will want to spend even more time near your garbage disposal. Click How to Make Your Garbage Disposal Smell Great to learn how to freshen up this often forgotten area. Keeping the inner-workings of your disposal clean and lemon scented will be a great step forward towards achieving a perfectly clean kitchen.
- Zero harsh chemicals, let's stick to fresh fruit and gentle soap.
- Keeping it clean will allow your disposal to process more efficiently
- Following preventative actions allow for a stress free life
Give this post a read, and we'll show you how to create an exceptional environment for your kitchen.
How to Descale a Keurig
Keep your coffee clean.
This post will step you through an easy cleaning process that allows your cup of coffee to remain free of any trace mineral build ups. You want that first cup of morning coffee to taste fresh and delicious; so, click How to Descale a Keurig and we'll show you how to make that a reality. Keep your coffee maker clean, and your cup will always be fresh and delicious.
- Water makes up 99% of your coffee cup, keep that reservoir clean!
- If you have hard water in your area, you will want to do follow this process frequently.
- Stick with the natural cleaning products, vinegar will never cause harm.
Keep your coffee tasting fresh, and follow these easy steps.
How to Create an All-Purpose Cleaner With Essential Oils and Vinegar
Skip the harsh smell of pure vinegar, and make your kitchen smell like lavender instead
Creating a DIY All-Purpose cleaner is much simpler than you may think. You'll get the thoroughly incredible disinfecting and deodorizing power of vinegar without having to suffer through those rough fumes. Click How to Create an All-Purpose Cleaner with Essential Oils and Vinegar to follow our simple method for making your own personalized cleaner. You'll love the effects that environmentally friendly cleaning products will have on your home and health.
- Customize your cleaner with any scent you can dream up
- Vinegar can be used to clean nearly every appliance in the kitchen, we'll go through them
- There's a few things that vinegar shouldn't touch, and those get discussed as well.
Maintain that fresh feeling you associate with cleanliness, and use vinegar to clean as often as you can.
How to Use Your Dishwasher Efficiently
Your dishwasher will wash your dishes faster, and they'll come out even cleaner.
Check out our list of tips that are guaranteed to make your routine dishwasher usage a more pleasant experience. If you want to learn our closely guarded secrets, click How to Use Your Dishwasher Efficiently. These tips will freshen up any strange odors, and ensure that your appliance is functioning to its fullest abilities.
- Naturally deodorizing methods
- You have to clean your dishwasher
- Take your time putting the dishes in, the more efficient the spacing is, the cleaner they get.
Take care of your dishwasher, and you'll never have to fully clean a dish by hand again.
How to Keep Your Grill Clean and Rust Free
You don't have to scrub your grill as much as you think.Let your grill do all of the work for you. It doesn't need any sort of artificial intelligence in order to perform your routine maintenance. It just needs to have a lot of fire and heat, and it has plenty of those. Click How to Keep Your Grill Clean and Rust Free and we'll go through a few simple tips that'll leave you doing half of the cleaning that you have been intending to do.
- Fire and heat take care of the hard stuff!
- Remember to thoroughly oil your grate if you're not using a oil based marinade
- Use your grill often! It's an excuse to have lower AC bills in the summertime.
Keep your grill out of the rain, and regularly clean it - and it'll cook your bratwurst for years to come.
How to Clean Refrigerator Coils
Keep your fridge cool, and your electricity bills colder.
Whenever you start to notice your average refrigerator temperature start to rise, clean your refrigerator coils. There's a very, very good chance that it'll cool right down in no time. Learn how to cool your fridge down by clicking How to Clean Refrigerator Coils. Dust and pet hair can accumulate on the back of your refrigerator coils which in turn causes them to overheat, let's keep those drinks cold!
- Cleaning your coils every 6 months is ideal
- Colder beers
- A thicker wallet
Routinely clean the problem areas of your appliances, and you'll notice a difference in your electricity bills.
How to Maintain Your Wooden Cutting Board
Why would wood ever be the winning choice?
Wooden cutting boards are the ideal choice for a culinary jack of all trades. This article discusses a few of their positive characteristics, and then shows you the easiest way to take care of your board. You can use a wooden cutting board for every bit of cutting and chopping that you may have planned for tonights dinner, or even substitute one for a midday charcuterie board. They do require some simple, regular routine maintenance. Click How to Maintain Your Wooden Cutting Board and we'll step your through an easy process that'll allow your cutting board to function exceptionally, while also looking beautiful for many years to come.
- Directions that show you how to properly season the board, why to repeat, and how to maintain.
- Buffing out cuts and scratches
- Use it often!
Maintain your favorite kitchen tools, and they'll last you a lifetime.
How to Remove Melted Plastic from a Toaster Oven
Burning plastic has never made anyone happy.
Our method to remove the plastic that you accidentally just burnt onto your toaster oven is sure to put a smile back on your face. If you don't immediately take care of the plastic, it'll continue to melt every time you use that toaster oven. Follow our guide by clicking How to Remove Melted Plastic from a Toaster Oven. Let's fix the issue and make your toaster oven as good as new!
- Air out your kitchen before spending too much time around those awful fumes
- Stick to all natural cleaning products for a good result
- Baking soda can clean can be used to clean nearly everything in your kitchen
Your kitchen will no longer be plastic scented if you follow our guide. Freshen up your favorite space!
How to Season and Care for Your Cast Iron Pan
You'll sear steaks better, cook eggs faster, and even live healthier if you follow our exhaustive guide to seasoning and maintaining your cast iron pan.
Have you heard those legends of what awful things will happen when your cast iron pan touches even a bit of soap or tomato sauce? If you have listened to those stories in the past, you may think that your cast iron pan is prone to dissolving into a pile of rust at any minute. Click How to Season and Care for Your Cast Iron Pan and we'll show you a whole new world of iron (shining, shimmering, and maybe even splendid). In this guide, we'll discuss all of the positive characteristics of cast iron whilst also going into the science behind creating your own perfectly natural nonstick pan.
- When cast iron gets hot, it stays hot
- A well cared for cast iron pan will last a hundred years or more. Maybe a few hundred, stick around and find out
- .Whether you use your pan daily, or it's been rusting up for months - we'll show you how to take care of the issue
These pans take a little bit of effort to get perfect, but they'll provide you a lifetime of happiness.