How to remove Chocolate Stains on Grandma’s Silk Tablecloth.
You will need: Blotting Paper, Small sponge, plastic scraping tool, Club Soda, Absorbent paper towel, Dry Cleaning Solvent.
- Blot up any excess or scrape (the method of scraping is to gently lift off any excess solid or caked-on stains) any matter from the surface
- Flush the stain with Club Soda to prevent setting.
- Sponge stain using light strokes into the middle of the Stain with an absorbent pad dampened with the dry cleaning spotter. Keep the stain and the pad moist with the spotter. Let it stand as log as any stain is being removed. Change the pad as the stain is being lifted
- Flush with Club soda and blot until the blotting paper no longer show any stain being lifted.
- Flush thoroughly with clean water and allow to dry.
Marion and her Merry Christmas Maids wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
You've Got Maids of Sarasota is look forward to cleaning houses for you in Longboat Key, Bradenton, Siesta Key, Sarasota, Osprey,Nokomis Venice, North Port,Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda Englewood and Rotunda West. For a free house cleaning estimate, please call 941-979-8462.
By Drew Denby Really Direct Marketing LLC©