Microwaves are often one of the messiest parts of your kitchen. But with these simple steps, you can easily and quickly clean your microwave.
Here is what you need : Microwave-safe Glass Bowl, 1 Lemon, Dry Towel, Water
1. Measure 1/2 cup Water into a Microwave-safe Bowl
2. Half the Lemon and Squeeze the Juice into the Bowl. Place the Lemon Halves into the bowl.
3. Microwave for 3 Minutes or until the Water comes to a Boil
4. Let stand in Microwave for 5 Minutes (the Steam is doing its job)
5. Remove the Bowl carefully and Wipe the Microwave clean with the Dry Towel, starting with the top, then sides, then bottom.
Voila! A clean and lemony scented microwave!
For a thorough house cleaning, call 916.640.0066 and let You've Got Maids of Foothill Farms handle all your house cleaning needs. Call today for your free estimate or to learn about all our cleaning services.