Nothing can ruin a good carpet like some red food coloring. Don't fret, there is a way back from such disastrous circumstances. Just arm yourself with diswasher detergent, white vinegar, and some rubbing alcohol.
- Combine one teaspoon of liquid dishwashing detergent and a tablespoon of ammonia with two cups of warm water.
- With a clean white cloth, expunge the stain using the detergent and ammonia solution by blotting the liquid until it is completely absorbed.
- If the stain still remains, combine a tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent and a tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water.
- Again sponge the stain with the new detergent and vinegar solution and blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- If the stain or remnant thereof still remains, sponge the stain with some rubbing alcohol and blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- To complete the process, sponge with cold water and blot dry.
For all other cleaning concerns, call your local You've Got Maids to begin a life free of cleaning concerns.