What should you expect from your house cleaning service in regards to cleaning your upholstered couch?
- Any house cleaning company worth its salt should brush off or vacuum your couch each house cleaning.
- On an initial cleaning, we call it our 52-Point Spring Clean, the house cleaners should remove all the couch cushions and vacuum or brush out the couch. Recently our house cleaners found a long lost wallet in a new clients couch!
- A house cleaning company should have commercial vacuums with the proper attachments to vacuum the area under your couch if it is carpeted. If it is a hard surface vacuum first and then mop under the couch.
- Pillows should be arranged on the couch in a decorative fashion.
- When exiting the house, the house cleaners should leave the couch in presentation condition. It should be clean, organized and inviting.
You’ve Got MAIDS®
Franchise Approval Department
Tel 843 388 7888
Copyright © 2009 You’ve Got MAIDS, Inc. Each franchise independently owned and operated.