Like all Americans, we are closely following the progress of COVID-19. While developments in China and South Korea as well as the responses of communities across our great country bring us hope that this pandemic will soon pass, we're also aware that no family, business, or organization can carry through these times without being proactive. To that end, we would like to share with you what You've Got Maids is doing to address the COVID-19 while remaining true to our mission of bringing peace and clean into America's homes.
At our core, we are a good company built of great people. We invest heavily into the selection and training processes for every person who joins our company. To protect our team members and our clients, we are engaging in protocols that will mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Our efforts include:
- Monitoring the recommendations of national, state, and local officials.
- Any employee who is feeling any symptom or who has been in close quarters with anyone who has been sick is being asked to stay home.
- We are asking all employees to get checked in communities where screening is available.
- We are setting time aside in our busy schedules to send our teams through drive-thru testing services where available.
- We are using booties on our feet and gloves on our hands.
- The chemical products we use kill the virus as they kill other coronavirus strains.
- Our microfiber towels remove like-viruses and are subject to a system of use that prevents cross-contamination.
- Lastly, our HEPA-filter backpack vacs remove dust, pollen, and allergens from the air you breathe.
CDC guidelines specify best practices for cleaning and disinfecting your home. We are actively monitoring communications coming from the CDC and will continue to ensure that our cleaning services meet or exceed their recommendations. Between cleaning services, we suggest that you also tidy up high-risk areas in your home such as door knobs, appliances, and other areas that touched often. Through all of this, we also recommend you follow their suggestion to regularly wash your hand and avoid touching your face, and we are routinely reminding our team members to do the same.
You've Got Maids remains committed to serving its community. We believe professional home cleaning can help your family mitigate the risk your family faces while also making working from home a more pleasant experience. Let's make the most of this season and carry on together. Please reach out to your local office with any questions you have regarding COVID-19 and how home sanitization can benefit you and yours.