When it comes to house cleaning it is better to do light cleaning daily so the dirt and grime don't have a chance to build up, thus decreasing the amount of time spent with one big deep clean. I have a list of areas that should be cleaned daily. Don't worry these aren't anything to strenuous, they are more of daily maintenance.
- Sink - after brushing your teeth or shaving take a quick second to rinse out any hair or toothpaste. You will be amazed at how much this will help in the long run.
- Breakfast - after breakfast take a moment to rinse of dishes and either hand wash or put in the dish washer.
- Laundry - throw a load of laundry in the washer and when you get home from work toss it in the dryer.
- Coffee - if you have a coffee pot dump any remaining coffee out and rinse carafe, if you have a Keurig toss used pod and fill up water for next morning.
- Shower - mildew can build up from satnding water, so it's always a good idea to take a towel and wipe it down.
While these aren't difficult tasks they will save you time each weekend. Of course another way to keep a clean house is to call 980-785-3626 and let You've Got Maids of South Charlotte clean your home. Call today for a free estimate.