This is the time of year where we spend a majority of our time outdoors. Wouldn't it be nice if your yard were weed free and also pesticide free. Well it can be with these simply and natural ways of ridding your yard of weeds.
- Pull them - seems simple enough, but pulling weeds can be tougher than it looks.
- Boiling water - pouring boiling water on your weeds will shrivel them up in a day or two.
- Vinegar - spraying vinegar will also kill weeds within a matter of days.
- Barriers - planter boxes, landscape barriers, and anyhting that will keep weeds at bay.
- Salt - any kind of salt will work, especially it those hard to mow areas, be careful as this will leave the area baron for a long time.
For all your indoor cleaning needs, You've Got Maids of Charleston can assist. Call 843-805-7000 today for your free estimate.