Just Like Everything Else In Your Home, Washing Machines Need Cleaning
Here are some great eco-friendly ways to get that odor, mildew smell out of your washing machines
For Front Loading Machines
1. Pour 2 cups of White Vinegar into the detergent dispenser, and run machine at highest level and highest water temperature.
2. After first cleaning is done, Take 1/2 cup of baking soda and dispense it in the drum part of machine. Again run a cycle at highest level and highest water temperature.
3. After your cycles are done, wipe down your washing machine dry. Now your ready to use your clean washing machine!
Top Loading Washing Machines
1. Take 4 cups of White Vinegar and pour into washing machine. Run at highest cycle and highest water temperature.
2. After first cycle is finished, take 1 cup of baking soda and pour into washing machine. Run at highest washing cycle and highest water temperature.
3. Once your washing cycles are done, take an old toothbrush and scrub the detergent dispensers with warm white vinegar and a little baking soda.
4. Wipe clean and dry. Now your washing machine is smelling clean and ready to use.
Once your done getting your washing machines smelling and looking clean, give Cumberland You've Got Maids a call to get your entire house cleaned. 401-305-3682