Before you begin your next house cleaning, take note of how your cleaning and try and avoid these cleaning mistakes.
- Rushing the job - don't just spray cleaner on a surface and immediately wipe away, give the cleaner time to work before you begin.
- Rubber gloves - protecting your hands against harsh chemicals is a must.
- Spraying too much cleaner - more is not always better, too much cleaner can emit unneccesary chemicals into the air you breathe.
- Not washing pillows and comforters - dust mites, dead skin, and other allergens live in the pillows and comforters but most of us only wash the sheets and pillow cases.
- Mixing cleaners - this can be toxic and extremely dangerous.