Having and maintaining a clean bathroom is essential in each and every household. Cleaning your bathroom is not just for looks it's also a health factor. There is bacteria and potential for mold in all bathrooms. Preventing and cleaning the bathroom is that much more important because of this. Below is a list of ways you can maintain that beautiful and clean area of your home.
- Sinks - wipe these down after each use to prevent them from getting dirty in the first place.
- Tub/shower - wipe down after use to prevent soap scum and mold.
- Mirror - to look your best clean mirror weekly for a clean and clear reflection.
- Toilet - give a good clean weekly. (Get under the lip of the bowls and around the base)
- Floor - sweep and mop weekly or as needed.
Now that your bathroom is looking good, you'll want to keep it this way. So call You've Got MAIDS of Chantilly at 571.732.2199. Bathrooms are just one of our specialties. Call today for a free estimate.