Pressed for time and looking for an easy way to clean? Here's five often-missed areas you can clean in five minutes or less. The best solution? Hire You've Got Maids of Scottsdale to clean for you!
1. Your shower curtain. Spray it down with a 1:1 vinegar and water solution to clean and disinfect. Or, purchase a replacement for less than $5. It’s a little change that makes a big difference.
2. Ceiling fan blades. These are easy to overlook, but one of the first spots to collect dust. Wipe them down with a damp cloth for best results; feather dusters just spread dust around.
3. The toothbrush holder. Just pop it in the top rack of your dishwasher the next time your run it. Voila! Hands-off cleaning.
4. Your air filter vent. Don’t let dirty air circulate in your home! Soak the vent cover in a tub with bleach or vinegar mixed with water. However, don’t mix bleach and vinegar together: it is a toxic combination.
5. The microwave. Heat a bowl of water and vinegar for five minutes. The steam will loosen stuck-on grime. Wipe off with a paper towel or sponge, and you're done!
No time for cleaning? Call You’ve Got Maids of Scottsdale, so you can relax!