Most people enter business ownership via the franchise door. Franchises offer a game plan. Franchises offer ongoing support. Franchises offer you a solution to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Franchises drastically reduce your investment risk.
But is franchising right for you?
- Will you be able to stick with a franchisors systems? If you are joining McDonald's, don’t expect them to start making square hamburgers.
- Are you responsible? You will be responsible for all aspects of operations. You will delegate many of these duties away, but ultimately you are responsible to make sure your business keeps moving forward. You will be the Captain of your own ship.
- Do you like people? As a franchisee you will need build and maintain strong relationships with customers, employees, your franchiser and fellow franchisee’s. If you are Oscar the Grouch go find a trash can to hide in.
- Do you have the money? Be honest with yourself. If you don’t have enough cash, or access to cash, your business will fail. If you are lacking in funds, start saving today and revisit working for yourself in a year.
- Is your spouse on board? If you have a significant other, it is crucial that your life partner is on board. Do they understand the business you are getting into? Are they prepared to support you when you devote your time and attention to building a successful business? If not you will have a long row to hoe.
Does a franchise guarantee success? Heck no! The only guarantees we get in this life are death and taxes, however a franchise does significantly reduce the risk of failure. If franchising is a good fit for you, please call You’ve Got MAIDS Franchise Approval Department at 843-388-7887.
You’ve Got MAIDS®
Franchise Office 843 388 7887