photo credit: Dustin Coates
In·teg·ri·ty means adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
So you hired an illegal, undocumented maid to work under-the-table. Working under the table in your home is a job that allows illegal aliens & criminals to disappear from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement , and Homeland Security. This tax evading illegal alien is not oozing with integrity.
This illegal alien (pronounced criminal) can easily purchase a prepaid phone for cheap. Armed with this untraceable phone number this illegal alien/criminal could solicit your business for their so called maid service by leaving their business card on your mailbox. They don't care that it is a federal offense to leave something in your mailbox, because they laugh at our laws.
Regarding your new cleaning lady:
- 1-Do you know where she lives?
- 2-If something is stolen from your home, would you be able to give the police your thief’s social security number?
- 3-Would you be able to produce your maids legal photo identification?
- 4-What do you know about the man she is currently living with, in a van down by the river?
- 5-Or would you not report a theft for fear that you might be initiating a paper trail that might lead to an IRS audit and penalties for tax evasion?
Ask yourself: Do I want a professional cleaning service in my home, or, someone running a illegal maid service out of a van down by the river?
Copyright © 2009 You’ve Got MAIDS, Inc. Each franchise independently owned and operated.